Can anyone recommend a ladies long sleeve running top

2 watchers
Oct 2012
3:57pm, 14 Oct 2012
182 posts
  •  
buzby123
I would ideally like this in grey, red or black to go under my club vest BUT the main criteria is I don't want it too short. I have an Asics one which does feel a bit short but not sure if thats the same right across the brand. Does anyone have any recommends and ideas on sizing please. I need it for a Half marathon in a couple of weeks time ideally. Thanks.
Zeb
Oct 2012
4:07pm, 14 Oct 2012
767 posts
  •  
Zeb
Nike Element l/s top: sportsdirect.com

Sports Direct only have the black in a 16 at the moment, but they have had other sizes. I've never seen them in stock though, but have ordered online. It's fairly true to size, or actually a bit generous, and is long enough for me (I'm 5'11" so have the top riding up issue a lot). It's also warm in winter, but not too hot for spring/autumn either.
Oct 2012
4:19pm, 14 Oct 2012
2,090 posts
  •  
Garfield
Helly Hansen long sleeved tops are quite good. You can get them in different weights too...light, warmer and very toasty (these ones contain wool).
Oct 2012
5:25pm, 14 Oct 2012
3,575 posts
  •  
Iron_Mum
Another vote for Helly Hansen: does the job nicely.
Oct 2012
5:36pm, 14 Oct 2012
938 posts
  •  
activeight
Me too. HH very good, I generally go for the mens version as I am long limbed and find the ladies a little short in the arms and body.
Oct 2012
6:23pm, 14 Oct 2012
10 posts
  •  
Toadie
I like the Nike Miler tops: sportsdirect.com

They come in all sorts of colours and are pretty comfy, though might not be tight enough to work as a base layer. They are very long though, with long arms, which is good if you're a beanpole like me.
Oct 2012
6:35pm, 14 Oct 2012
32,195 posts
  •  
LorraineS
My North Face long sleeve top gets lots of wear because it is nice and long (I'm 5'9+)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by buzby123
I would ideally like this in grey, red or black to go under my club vest BUT the main criteria is I ...