Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing?

1 watcher
WA
May 2017
7:25pm, 10 May 2017
4623 posts
WA
I'm after one of those vest thingys that holds bottles rather than a bladder. I don't need loads of room for kit- just a phone, keys and a couple of snacks. It needs to be able to accommodate boobage without chafing. I've tried belts but really don't like how they sit round my waist/ hips. Thanks in advance Fetchland
May 2017
8:37pm, 10 May 2017
1717 posts
RunningInCircles
Caveat, I'm male. So seek advice from others on here too.

Comfiest minimal style vest I have that is ultra comfortable is the Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra 5 from a few years back. How that works for a female, you'd have to try one. I can use it for short journeys or fit the kit requirements for a summer ultra in it. Not cheap, but really lovely an price per mile used has been good.

Going a bit bigger, I currently like OMM's newer Ultra 8 pack. Single clip to get on and off, and you can put to Go Pods on the front to hold bottles and junk. Bit more like a rucksack though, but very comfortable and versatile.
May 2017
9:48pm, 10 May 2017
34678 posts
Fierce and Fearless Fleecy
Thread here with lots of input
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/forum__57547__salomon_race_vest
WA
May 2017
10:59pm, 10 May 2017
4625 posts
WA
Thx Fleecy :)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Winter WAnderland
I'm after one of those vest thingys that holds bottles rather than a bladder. I don't need loads o...

Close