Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing?

1 watcher
WA
May 2017
7:25pm, 10 May 2017
4,623 posts
  •  
WA
I'm after one of those vest thingys that holds bottles rather than a bladder. I don't need loads of room for kit- just a phone, keys and a couple of snacks. It needs to be able to accommodate boobage without chafing. I've tried belts but really don't like how they sit round my waist/ hips. Thanks in advance Fetchland
May 2017
8:37pm, 10 May 2017
1,717 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Caveat, I'm male. So seek advice from others on here too.

Comfiest minimal style vest I have that is ultra comfortable is the Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra 5 from a few years back. How that works for a female, you'd have to try one. I can use it for short journeys or fit the kit requirements for a summer ultra in it. Not cheap, but really lovely an price per mile used has been good.

Going a bit bigger, I currently like OMM's newer Ultra 8 pack. Single clip to get on and off, and you can put to Go Pods on the front to hold bottles and junk. Bit more like a rucksack though, but very comfortable and versatile.
May 2017
9:48pm, 10 May 2017
34,678 posts
  •  
Fierce and Fearless Fleecy
Thread here with lots of input
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/forum__57547__salomon_race_vest
WA
May 2017
10:59pm, 10 May 2017
4,625 posts
  •  
WA
Thx Fleecy :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MabelMoonface
I'm after one of those vest thingys that holds bottles rather than a bladder. I don't need loads o...