can anyone please help a newbie
9:38pm, 16 Apr 2012
Bru-BruFirst of all, welcome to Fetch DIGSBY! For a good place to view the race you want to think about where the crow will not be too thick, where you can come and go, where you will really need support (towards the end) and where you have a chance of seeing the runners more than once. So yes, near the Fetchpoint is good or further East
10:38pm, 16 Apr 2012
minardi.Welcome to fetch Digsby
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Hi, as the thread title suggests I'm new to these parts and still not really sure what it's all ab...
- Red Start - Half Mile longer?
- Is there an accurate app for recording distance on a phone?
- Best strategy for a roving spectator?
- Anglesey Running
- Paris and Le Running
- New waterproof or Re-waterproof
- The Third 1st Annual Headtorch Runs Marathon
- Areas of unusual ugliness
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs