can anyone please help a newbie
9:38pm, 16 Apr 2012
Bru-BruFirst of all, welcome to Fetch DIGSBY! For a good place to view the race you want to think about where the crow will not be too thick, where you can come and go, where you will really need support (towards the end) and where you have a chance of seeing the runners more than once. So yes, near the Fetchpoint is good or further East
10:38pm, 16 Apr 2012
minardi.Welcome to fetch Digsby
About This Thread
- Photos of Fetchies in London
- Fetch celebs on the Green Start
- Red Start runners are naturally the best
- Fetch meetups
- Describe your self in 3 words... as many times as you like... lol
- How many fetchies can you recognise from the avatars along the bottom of the page?
- RIP Pricey
- I'm in RW prison.
- Bed time. A place to say goodnight to the world.
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!