BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
can anyone please help a newbie
9:38pm, 16 Apr 2012
Bru-BruFirst of all, welcome to Fetch DIGSBY! For a good place to view the race you want to think about where the crow will not be too thick, where you can come and go, where you will really need support (towards the end) and where you have a chance of seeing the runners more than once. So yes, near the Fetchpoint is good or further East
10:38pm, 16 Apr 2012
minardi.Welcome to fetch Digsby
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Fetch celebs on the Green Start
- Red Start runners are naturally the best
- Photos of Fetchies in London
- Describe your self in 3 words... as many times as you like... lol
- Lost Fetchies
- 2021 Bucket List - do you have a bucket list?
- Where can newbies (and RW refugees) say hello?
- The Fetch Stickerbook! Coming Soon!
- Fetchie Wedding - RedWineRunner & Kynon