Camping and caravan club - and other numpty camping questions

16 watchers
22 Feb
4:11pm, 22 Feb 2022
17549 posts
  •  
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)
Yep, GimmeMedals, one of the reasons I like Brid is the easy route to Sewerby! And the parkrun there. :-)

Mandymoo, Is Chertsey too far in? It's technically Surrey, but inside the M25! goo.gl Not a bad spot, surpisingly quiet considering where it is, next to the Thames, and convenient for the M3 corridor!
22 Feb
5:04pm, 22 Feb 2022
13842 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Thanks 3M (aka MarkyMarkMark) but am sure they are closed for refurbishment - will double check
22 Feb
5:09pm, 22 Feb 2022
535 posts
  •  
JenHB
3M - I stayed at that campsite many years ago - parents slept in a touring caravan, my sister and I were booted out into a tent to sleep. It was a light weight (for then) a frame tent and the wind was so strong that night it bent one of the poles!
22 Feb
5:29pm, 22 Feb 2022
13843 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Have just booked Devizes for between Christmas and New Year - made sure we got somewhere this year - lovely site with a pub right beside, and others a little walk along the canal
22 Feb
6:02pm, 22 Feb 2022
22255 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I'm hoping there will be signs of snow in Scotland and we'll head to Braemar or Glenmore for New Year once again.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
I have just about decided that the only way to get more holidays and long weekends away is to buy a ...