BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
calf cramp in the night
4:30pm, 27 Apr 2012
icemaidenprobably just another symptom of getting to be old but it's wearing me out - cramp in both legs most nights this week and several last week I think, have kicked the OH and the cat and got grumpy.... yawn. No changes to running, diet, medication etc. Have had a mild bug on Weds/Thus - off my food a bit and a bit of nozzle snot but that's it. yawn... what with that and the hot flushes would give anything to sleep for 8 hours solid undisturbed, nytol anyone?
4:57pm, 27 Apr 2012
swittleCouple of possible steps - I've no medical training btw
- a little more salt in your diet
- compression socks
About This Thread
Maintained by icemaiden
- Calf cramp
- Calf cramp prevention - salt, skins or just htfu?! ;-)
- calf cramp
- Calf Cramps
- Cramps. Why do they happen and how to prevent them?
- Cramping and hydration, or heat 'injury'
- Cramp - new solution, it's the nerve not the muscle
- How to prevent leg cramps in a marathon
- Swelling after cramping and running