calf cramp in the night
4:30pm, 27 Apr 2012
icemaidenprobably just another symptom of getting to be old but it's wearing me out - cramp in both legs most nights this week and several last week I think, have kicked the OH and the cat and got grumpy.... yawn. No changes to running, diet, medication etc. Have had a mild bug on Weds/Thus - off my food a bit and a bit of nozzle snot but that's it. yawn... what with that and the hot flushes would give anything to sleep for 8 hours solid undisturbed, nytol anyone?
4:57pm, 27 Apr 2012
swittleCouple of possible steps - I've no medical training btw
- a little more salt in your diet
- compression socks
About This Thread
- Calf cramp
- Calf cramp prevention - salt, skins or just htfu?! ;-)
- calf cramp
- Calf Cramps
- Cramps. Why do they happen and how to prevent them?
- Cramping and hydration, or heat 'injury'
- Cramp - new solution, it's the nerve not the muscle
- How to prevent leg cramps in a marathon
- Swelling after cramping and running
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.