calf cramp in the night
4:30pm, 27 Apr 2012
icemaidenprobably just another symptom of getting to be old but it's wearing me out - cramp in both legs most nights this week and several last week I think, have kicked the OH and the cat and got grumpy.... yawn. No changes to running, diet, medication etc. Have had a mild bug on Weds/Thus - off my food a bit and a bit of nozzle snot but that's it. yawn... what with that and the hot flushes would give anything to sleep for 8 hours solid undisturbed, nytol anyone?
4:57pm, 27 Apr 2012
swittleCouple of possible steps - I've no medical training btw
- a little more salt in your diet
- compression socks
About This Thread
- Calf cramp Jun 2015
- Calf cramp prevention - salt, skins or just htfu?! ;-) Jun 2014
- calf cramp Aug 2013
- Calf Cramps May 2012
- Cramps. Why do they happen and how to prevent them? Aug 2019
- Cramping and hydration, or heat 'injury' Aug 2017
- Cramp - new solution, it's the nerve not the muscle Oct 2015
- How to prevent leg cramps in a marathon May 2013
- Swelling after cramping and running Apr 2013
- Cramps/Deficiencies Jan 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?