•  
Dvorak
[That seems a rather harsh way to describe your own house, Glenn :-p ]
Aug 2022
11:08pm, 4 Aug 2022
64,763 posts
  •  
GlennR
Look, I would be in Greenwich House if I was.
Aug 2022
8:00am, 5 Aug 2022
516 posts
  •  
Hertford Tiger
Where I worked every year we would have both staff surveys and staff pulse surveys. I never understood the difference. I am very glad I am retired.
Aug 2022
1:21pm, 5 Aug 2022
56,133 posts
  •  
LindsD
We have a wellbeing survey. Management highlight the positives, the union and staff groups hold their hands up in horror. And nothing is changed.
Aug 2022
1:33pm, 5 Aug 2022
64,785 posts
  •  
GlennR
Hi everyone,

I am sending this on behalf of the Custodians, who are unable to access a pc right now.

The swipe card access at the Old Schools appears to be down. If you leave your office / building then you are unlikely to regain access.

Facilities colleagues hope to have a Chubb engineer on site shortly.

Kind regards
Aug 2022
3:49pm, 5 Aug 2022
29,532 posts
  •  
Maclennane
The Custodians sound terrifying
Aug 2022
4:41pm, 5 Aug 2022
64,788 posts
  •  
GlennR
They’re like Dementors. Their hands are no good with computer keyboards.
Aug 2022
9:31am, 8 Aug 2022
18,830 posts
  •  
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)
In a weekly spiel from Management.....

"My summer plans are a trip to Portugal with the family after the half year results are announced next week, which I am looking forward to."

That's suitably ambiguous!
Aug 2022
3:49pm, 8 Aug 2022
30,281 posts
  •  
macca 53
Skilled ambiguity indeed - he should become a politician
Aug 2022
4:15pm, 8 Aug 2022
17,127 posts
  •  
NDWDave
We have “pulse surveys” which are quick questionnaires on a specific topic such as working from home or diversity and inclusion. It then had a “would you recommend BigCo as an employer” at the end. Idea is that it is a quick check like taking a pulse

We have a less frequent annual survey which I guess is like a medical

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here