C Block - there's no place like it.

97 watchers
Jul 2021
4:00pm, 9 Jul 2021
15,137 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Dear Procurement Users,

To help you quickly navigate to your favorite purchasing topics, the following features have now been added to the Coupa home page, (see screenshot below)

• Quick links to frequently used procurement areas
• Quick link to [BigCo]’s buying policy
• Link to P2P SharePoint for training information, materials, reference documents, support and contacts
Jul 2021
4:07pm, 9 Jul 2021
61,167 posts
  •  
Diogenes
"favourite purchasing topics" :-)

Beer, curry, peanuts...
Jul 2021
4:26pm, 9 Jul 2021
4,837 posts
  •  
quimby
I have been invited to prepare for my Talent Conversation.
The only talent I am aware that I have is the ability to get my big toe in my mouth.
Jul 2021
5:26pm, 9 Jul 2021
1,100 posts
  •  
Dochart
Dear all,

As part of the ongoing digital roll-out of the new [BIT_OF_BIGCORP_BEING_FLOGGED_OFF] brand, we have now launched two new dedicated social media channels for [BIT_OF_BIGCORP_BEING_FLOGGED_OFF] in the UK & Ireland.

These new channels will be used to post the latest news and updates about [BIT_OF_BIGCORP_BEING_FLOGGED_OFF] activity in the UK and Ireland, which you can use on your own profiles and share with your networks.

As our existing follower base - accumulated over the years - is unable to automatically transfer across to our new [BIT_OF_BIGCORP_BEING_FLOGGED_OFF] UK & Ireland channels, work is needed to transfer our follower base to build a strong media presence for [BIT_OF_BIGCORP_BEING_FLOGGED_OFF]. As employees, we can contribute significantly to this effort as we look to rapidly build up a sizable new community.

.. [and so on, ad infinitum] ..

Kind regards,
UK Communications Team
Jul 2021
6:24pm, 9 Jul 2021
2,723 posts
  •  
Oranj
Time is flying by! As we get into the groove of July, remember to check out the SharePoint site for news, resources, Blue Ocean Brain learnings, and event recordings. Our ERGs continue to host great activities to drive engagement and awareness, so be sure to look at the calendar for upcoming events. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of what's happening next week:

Jul 13 -¡HOLA! networking en español
Jul 15 – A&PI Pop Culture Club
Jul 2021
5:46pm, 14 Jul 2021
21,064 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
From the Manchester Evening News, a cheery line for anyone who may have thought no bosses ever do anything useful:

Bosses have also built a new car park.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Jul 2021
7:52am, 26 Jul 2021
15,226 posts
  •  
NDWDave
A meeting with the title “Silo UAT 2 Touchbase” has appeared in my calendar. That sounds bad
Jul 2021
7:54am, 26 Jul 2021
3,317 posts
  •  
Oscar the Grouch
Thunderbirds are GO!
Jul 2021
9:50am, 26 Jul 2021
15,227 posts
  •  
NDWDave
The Smart Working programme is aimed at all People Managers helping you adopt the mindset, skills and tools required to effectively and efficiently manage yourself and others in a hybrid working environment, post-pandemic and as we are going back to the office. It is for managers at every level who need to re-imagine the way they work. It begins with the simple truth that being a manager is not one thing, but many. Sometimes you're a coach. Sometimes a decision-taker. Sometimes a mediator. Sometimes an inspirational speaker. But each of these roles is also changing with our new normal—there’s been a shift in what it means to decide, coach, comfort, and learn in today’s context.
Jul 2021
9:50am, 26 Jul 2021
15,228 posts
  •  
NDWDave
This first programme will take place over 4 weeks in August and will be delivered through 6 hours of learning that you can do at your own pace (via a platform), plus 4 live virtual events (60-90 mins each) and social connection. The time commitment is approximately 3 to 4 hours a week.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here