C Block - there's no place like it.

97 watchers
Mar 2021
12:22pm, 9 Mar 2021
501 posts
  •  
icenutter
We invite you to a live presentation of the *** corporate narrative. Following our *** CEO *** *** letter to employees (attached), we are pleased to introduce some big initiatives to the organization this year. We would like to take the opportunity to talk through our corporate narrative to help each of you to better understand who we are, how to tell ***'s story, and what we promise to our stakeholders.

This live event will be presented at three different times for your convenience. You will receive calendar invitations for options 1, 2 and 3. Please join the option that best works with your schedule:
• Thursday ***
• Tuesday ***
• Thursday ***

We look forward to welcoming each of you to one of these events so we can learn together how to embrace our corporate narrative and brand, living them in our daily work.
Mar 2021
1:32pm, 9 Mar 2021
20,711 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
::weeps
Mar 2021
1:39pm, 9 Mar 2021
14,264 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Organization gives it away as an American company...
Mar 2021
1:51pm, 9 Mar 2021
45,541 posts
  •  
LindsD
I have my Personal Development Review soon. I have been asked to think about

Being XXXXX Objective

XXXXX objectives 2020-21 [long list]
What have you done in the last 12 months to help deliver this objective?

Don't think it's going to be much about my development, do you? And needless to say it's the first I'm hearing about these Being XXXX Objectives.
Mar 2021
1:58pm, 9 Mar 2021
14,265 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Dear Budget Owner/Purchase Approvers,

All Budget Owners/Purchase Approvers now have access to the Coupa tool and should have attended training prior to using the tool. We do not believe you have had an opportunity to attend the prior training sessions offered to date, and, please find below the training curriculum for self-study training.

Please be sure to watch the pre-recorded training video ahead of approving your first purchase order as there are new requirements which are fully covered in the training videos/materials.

[Nope - I did have the opportunity. I just ignored the calendar invites]
Mar 2021
2:00pm, 9 Mar 2021
10,455 posts
  •  
lammo
Woo, go Dave, give The Man the finger :-)
Mar 2021
3:28pm, 9 Mar 2021
19,740 posts
  •  
flanker
Start the video playing, get paid for working, while doing something more useful (such as the washing up)
Mar 2021
4:25pm, 9 Mar 2021
2,467 posts
  •  
Oranj
[..ization is a UK spelling en.wikipedia.org ]
Mar 2021
4:29pm, 9 Mar 2021
502 posts
  •  
icenutter
Not on my watch it isn't.
Mar 2021
4:40pm, 9 Mar 2021
37,935 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
z was historically British.
Then US picked up z.
UK has moved to s.

So z is archaic British or US. Both are acceptable in English. imho!

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here