•  
Maclennane
yuk
1 Jul
5:47pm, 1 Jul 2022
18530 posts
  •  
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)
I was once a culture chang champion. Looked good on the annual review paperwork, but if assumes people want to change the culture.

Actually, they did, but not in the same way as the people who paid us!

Disbanded after a couple of years, quietly and never to be mentioned again.
1 Jul
5:48pm, 1 Jul 2022
18531 posts
  •  
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)
* change, not chang!
2 Jul
7:23am, 2 Jul 2022
477 posts
  •  
Hertford Tiger
After a lifetime of working for various bigcos I have seen various culture change initiatives. Generally these projects frustrate me as an organisations culture comes from the top. The only one that really worked is when the new CEO didn’t make a big thing about it but removed the most toxic directors and rewarded the behaviours she wanted

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Dear all

The Marketplace is temporarily unavailable.

We have contact Advanced and we will update you as soon as more information becomes available or connection is restored