Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

C Block - there's no place like it.

• gripes
  • work
90 watchers
Dec 2020
10:46am, 21 Dec 2020
13235 posts
Badger
The least they could do is apologise for the convenience.
Dec 2020
12:13pm, 21 Dec 2020
3434 posts
Good King Pothunter
LOL!
5 Jan
1:27pm, 5 Jan 2021
3569 posts
Pothunter
Lorem ipsum sit amet non. Lorem ipsum sit amet non
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2019

Time: 7:00 - 9:00pm PT

Quisque condimentum leo quis fringilla dictum. Aenean suscipit, urna ut dictum laoreet, augue felis rhoncus erat.

Dear Pothunter,
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

[Admittedly not from my employer, but a marketing email from a supplier]
5 Jan
1:29pm, 5 Jan 2021
36882 posts
HappyG(rrr)
[Lol! We used to get asked what Lorem ipsum etc. meant. Of course, it doesn't mean anything, just Latin gobbledeegook!]
um
5 Jan
1:57pm, 5 Jan 2021
3998 posts
um
[ here's a generator, if you want to reply lipsum.com ]
5 Jan
2:00pm, 5 Jan 2021
21686 posts
Dvorak
Will you be replying, Pothunter? Maybe asking, as your lorem ipsum supplies are a bit low, what their best price is and when they can deliver?
5 Jan
2:04pm, 5 Jan 2021
3570 posts
Pothunter
It’s a meeting request so maybe they’ve got a new version coming out :-)
6 Jan
2:47pm, 6 Jan 2021
3578 posts
Pothunter
Mindful drinking

Tuesday 12 January, 12pm till 1pm

One of the most common reasons for drinking too much is doing so without really thinking about it: because everyone else is having a drink, or out of habit. This interactive webinar with Alcohol Change UK suggests a more mindful approach to drinking that can lead to better mental and physical health.

[This gem from a wider programme of Wellbeing events through Jan. I can see where they're trying to go with this one, but it does come across as a course in how to improve your drinking]
6 Jan
7:02pm, 6 Jan 2021
21700 posts
Dvorak
Make every drink count! I like to have a good think about my booze - and then drink it. In extremis, if you try this approach in a, say, twenty-tap craft beer bar, or somewhere with an especially fine malt gallery, you may do so much thinking you have to get carried out of the place.
6 Jan
7:20pm, 6 Jan 2021
19622 posts
flanker
It works. I've just thought about drinking. And now I'm going to have to go and open one.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

Close