Bunion Surgery recovery
5:39pm, 12 Aug 2022
geordiegirlHad a call with hospital today and booked in for 8th November.
Those who’ve had it done are you glad you did?
Anything you wish you’d known?
How long before you could run again?
I’m going to call my physio for some pre and post surgery recovery advice. Eeek
About This Thread
- Hip replacement
- Breast Reduction
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- Bunion advice please
- weird toe clenching
- Haglund's Deformity - anyone had/have it?
- Exercise Risk in Perspective
- Gentle back stretching exercises
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
- Meralgia Paresthetica
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.