Bunion advice please
10:49am, 2 Nov 2023
LeaThanks Geordiegirl. Hope both the marathon and op go well, when they come round.
I've not tried exercises as the pain isn't too bad - it's more the blisters that come from the big toe rubbing against the second toe and the sore skin under the bunion itself when running, and after.
About This Thread
- Physio recommendation Sep 2023
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread... Sep 2022
- Bunion Surgery recovery Aug 2022
- weird toe clenching Jan 2021
- Haglund's Deformity - anyone had/have it? Oct 2020
- Exercise Risk in Perspective Mar 2020
- Gentle back stretching exercises Aug 2019
- Have you done your daily physio exercises? May 2019
- Meralgia Paresthetica Feb 2019
- Needle Roller Jan 2018
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?