Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Bunion advice please

6 watchers
Apr 2019
10:54am, 29 Apr 2019
8786 posts
geordiegirl
How do you lace your shoes Gus? (apologies I only just spotted the update today) I do wear my shoes very loose, I have never been able to have them tight but any suggestions gratefully received.

MH thank you for the info, mine is going through phases of being painful then just getting more pronounced by the day (or it feels that way) I did a 20m run yesterday and the 4/5 metatarsals or tendons were sore.

The physio said to me that the bunion may have contributed to progressing my previous (undiagnosed) stress fracture to a full fracture with the pressure it would be causing on my foot. Its a pain. I think I may have to get rid of all my gorgeous heels as it makes me sad looking at them but knowing I cant possibly manage them, I can still wear odd ones for a short period but most of our nights out involve a lot of walking so its turning into a no-no. Gutted.
Gus
Apr 2019
6:15pm, 29 Apr 2019
1598 posts
Gus
My daughter showed me but this might help gg

locklaces.com
Apr 2019
10:03pm, 29 Apr 2019
8790 posts
geordiegirl
thanks so much Gus will give it a go.

Thinking I might need to rock the trainers (converse?) look with my suit & posh frocks for work haha
Apr 2019
10:08pm, 29 Apr 2019
20222 posts
Lizzie W
I got some eee width flexible flats, with ankle strap, from Evans.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I definitely have a bunion on my left foot. I have known this for about four or five years but igno...