Budapest Marathon and 30k
6:48pm, 4 Oct 2018
SjjhI’ve been to that restaurant minardi but can’t remember what it’s called either. Loved the
Hungarian paprikash from one of the restaurants was superb and weather was surprisingly decent for October was about 6 years ago, had only started running but enjoyed the 5k run round Magrit island, it’s a track all the way round!!
Enjoy it’s a beautiful city which I would love to go back to in a few years for either the half or full marathon.
6:50pm, 4 Oct 2018
SjjhBudapest, Trófea Grill, Király u. 30-32, 1061 Hungary
I’m sure that was the place
About This Thread
Maintained by Son of a Pronator Man
- What do you expect a new marathon to organise before taking entries?
- MK Enigma Track marathon - 6th Nov
- Brighton Marathon 2011
- Luton Marathon 2010
- Walt Disney Marathon
- Edinburgh Marathon 2011
- Barcelona Marathon
- Brathay Windermere Marathon 2011
- Foxy Davy's 100th marathon celebrations
- Liverbird Marathon Double