12:33pm, 11 Nov 2020
Grast_girlThanks for the input. I don't run long distances, so the Ravenna should be OK by the sounds of it.
5:15pm, 11 Nov 2020
larkimThey're fine for 20 milers etc, so I suppose it depends what your definition of "long distances" is! Hope I've not enthused too much - I should say that my better half didn't get on with Ravennas, but her gait is quite different to mine. She normally runs in Saucony Guides, but has never really found a "perfect" shoe.
About This ThreadMaintained by Hills of Death (HOD)
For years I've run with Nike (Lunar Tempo/Glide/Racers) do like them been hearing about Brooks ...
- Stable flats
- Blister-prone -> shoes advice
- Cinderella seeks shoe
- Could do with some quick shoe advice please chaps and chapesses
- Bloody taste in back of throat
- Brooks Launch replacement recommendations
- High Mileage trail shoe recommendations
- Can you recommend me some trail shoes?
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek