12:33pm, 11 Nov 2020
Grast_girlThanks for the input. I don't run long distances, so the Ravenna should be OK by the sounds of it.
5:15pm, 11 Nov 2020
larkimThey're fine for 20 milers etc, so I suppose it depends what your definition of "long distances" is! Hope I've not enthused too much - I should say that my better half didn't get on with Ravennas, but her gait is quite different to mine. She normally runs in Saucony Guides, but has never really found a "perfect" shoe.
About This Thread
- Brooks Levitate 4 Sep 2020
- Brooks purecadence shoes May 2020
- Brooks Ravenna Sep 2019
- Brooks lightweight/racing shoes Dec 2018
- Asics v Brooks Jan 2018
- Brooks Glycerin 12 May 2015
- Brooks Launch replacement recommendations Sep 2013
- Brooks Pure Cadence 2 Jul 2013
- Brooks Ghost 5 (or other shoes you want me to buy, for me not you) Jun 2013
- Brooks Green Silence May 2012
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?