BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Brooks Ravenna lady
5:36pm, 6 Aug 2013
Hazel oHello.. just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice.
My Brooks Ravenna trainers (ladies') are on their last legs. They are my 2nd pair as I loved the 1st pair.
Unfortunately even the internet doesn't seem to have a pair in my size - they are just "Ravenna" not 2 or 3 or 4.
so.. just wondered if anyone knew which of the later versions was closest to the original ones.. online reviews and descriptions say they have tweaked the design of later ones as you'd expect.
I like them because they are light but still supportive. I haven't got anything much in my gait that needs correcting I don't think so they are pretty neutral shoes.
I probably do about 20-25 miles a week.
thanks in advance if you've any advice
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August