Brooks Glycerin 16
10:22pm, 18 Oct 2018
DebstirI am on my 3rd model of the Glycerins - started off with the 12s, then on to the 14s and have just bought a pair of 15s. The 12s were a UK6 but I had to go half a size for the 14s and 15s. Can anyone tell me how the fit of the 16s compare to the 15s? Can't get to a local running shop any time soon....
About This ThreadMaintained by Debstir
I am on my 3rd model of the Glycerins - started off with the 12s, then on to the 14s and have just b...
- Shoe size advice - where should your toes end in a shoe?/whats a good wide shoe?
- Silly question: should I buy new shoes? (Brooks Glycerin)
- Fetchie website hosting expertise
- Fetch modellers - 1/10th RC electric buggies, but could include other stuff if you want! :-)
- The Concept 2 torture machine
- Treadmill advice
- Electric car anyone?
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs