Brooks Glycerin 16
10:22pm, 18 Oct 2018
DebstirI am on my 3rd model of the Glycerins - started off with the 12s, then on to the 14s and have just bought a pair of 15s. The 12s were a UK6 but I had to go half a size for the 14s and 15s. Can anyone tell me how the fit of the 16s compare to the 15s? Can't get to a local running shop any time soon....
About This Thread
Maintained by Debstir
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- the vaporfly thread
- Retirement home for trainers
- Hoka One Ones....
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Cinderella seeks shoe
- Shoe type advice
- Shoes made from beans on subscription
- Mixed terrain waterproof running shoes
- Simple distance guide for new shoes?