Brooks Glycerin 12

1 watcher
May 2015
9:05am, 29 May 2015
1,220 posts
  •  
philbo
Morning Fetch land , I'm looking at buying a pair of Brooks Glycerin 12 , just wondering if anyone has experience of running in these , how they fit , whats the cushioning like? i have wide feet, is the toe box wide ? are they suitable for shall we say , a heavier runner ?
May 2015
10:32am, 29 May 2015
1,949 posts
  •  
Molesy
I bought a pair recently. I've only put 60K on them so far which included the BUPA 10K but they seem OK so far.

I've got wide feet but my toes have still got plenty of room, fit over the top of my foot is good whereas the Wave Sayonaras they're replacing used to pinch across the top of the foot. Bags of cushioning without being heavy and feeling like you're walking in moon boots. I'm not sure what makes them suitable or not for a heavy runner, I'm a bit cuddly myself at the moment but the padding hasn't collapsed under my bulk yet so I guess they're OK. :-)
May 2015
6:51pm, 29 May 2015
518 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
You could always get them from Sweatshop and try them for 30 days
sweatshop.co.uk

CW
May 2015
9:31pm, 29 May 2015
1,221 posts
  •  
philbo
Thanks guys. :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by philbo
Morning Fetch land , I'm looking at buying a pair of Brooks Glycerin 12 , just wondering if anyone...