Brooks Ghost 5 (or other shoes you want me to buy, for me not you)

1 watcher
Jun 2013
2:44pm, 3 Jun 2013
2,186 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Did you get the made to fit insoles? I got them last time (as I had a gift voucher) and I have to say they have been brilliant. Currently I'm switching between Mizuno Wave Inspire and some New Balance - never used NB before but I love them.
Jun 2013
2:49pm, 3 Jun 2013
3,378 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Yeah, I did. I wasn't going to when they mentioned £45, but I told him not to tell me the prices of the shoes until I had decided which ones I liked. The Ravenna's were the cheapest it turned out as they were on offer (down to £60, I also tried the Ghost, some Asics and an Adiddas one that felt horrible), and with the half price deal through work it meant I got the shoes and insoles for £75. Seemed rude not to give them a go :-)
Jun 2013
2:53pm, 3 Jun 2013
2,187 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Sounds a bargain - I've had mine for 3 months now, I was suffering a bit from very achy feet on my long runs just prior to the Half and they really helped with that. Plus I like the fact that you can just stick them in each pair of running shoes.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HermanBloom
Went to a running shop over Christmas and was fitted with a pair of these, but then couldn't get th...