About This Thread
- Scapholunate (Wrist) Ligament Reconstruction - How much impact on running / training?
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Bunion advice please
- Big Toe joint replacement- not to be
- Big Toe joint replacement
- Bunion Surgery recovery
- VERY wide feet
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!