Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Brighton Marathon 2020

15 watchers
23 Oct
7:36am, 23 Oct 2020
3401 posts
Wombling Plodder (Welsh Womble)
I was thinking the same Surrey Phil - I know that there are going to be event clashes like GNR but to have two large events in the same place on the same day!!!

I have an event the weekend before which I need to confirm by next weekend. I think I am just going to roll with it and see what happens. I wouldn’t want to be in Events Management at the moment.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Surrey Phil
The eleventh Brighton Marathon has been cancelled and is being replaced by The Edit on Sunday 11 October. Either run a virtual marathon between 30 September and 11 October or run 20 miles during the same period and complete the final 6.2 miles along the seafront.