Brighton Marathon 2011 - transferring your place to another Fetchie

18 watchers
Oct 2010
11:17am, 15 Oct 2010
253 posts
  •  
SK aka Clive
Morning All, My name can be taken off the listy list... I now have a place for Brighton and London!! Like buses, two came along at once!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!
Oct 2010
11:58am, 15 Oct 2010
470 posts
  •  
Helegant
Great news SK- is the other place going to be offered to someone here?

Pairings (Offering first)
TecT - Ted
Furry Feet - via RW

Wanting a place:
zoyen
Racheln13
B-lass
Banana Split
PinkSparkie
Oct 2010
8:05pm, 15 Oct 2010
254 posts
  •  
SK aka Clive
Sorry guys, but no, have got it through a friend and it will be offered to another club member if I don't take it. Good luck to everyone still waiting x
Oct 2010
6:39pm, 17 Oct 2010
57 posts
  •  
FurryFeet
ping
Oct 2010
4:30pm, 18 Oct 2010
486 posts
  •  
Helegant
boing
Oct 2010
9:15pm, 18 Oct 2010
694 posts
  •  
Sheets
Woooo Hooo...Happpy Days :)
Oct 2010
7:43am, 19 Oct 2010
23 posts
  •  
zoyen
Still requesting a place:

zoyen
Racheln13
B-lass
Banana Split
PinkSparkie
Oct 2010
5:36pm, 20 Oct 2010
7,867 posts
  •  
pre-Ultra Ted
If there is anyone still waiting on a place to transfer, I have just found this out.

I called the Helpdesk and would you believe that Holly who is processing the changes has been on holiday for the last 10 days. She is back tomorrow and will have a backlog to process. They have suggested giving her a couple of days to catch up and if I hear nothing by Monday calling again.

Full list

Pairings (Offering first)
TecT - Ted
Furry Feet - via RW

Wanting a place:
zoyen
Racheln13
B-lass
Banana Split
PinkSparkie
Oct 2010
10:37pm, 20 Oct 2010
16 posts
  •  
PinkSparkie
Whooop the charity I wanted to run for has managed to obtain a place for me :) Only a basic £200 to raise so perhaps it might be worth approaching other charities as the amount is very obtainable for most people!

Not 100% confirmed yet as I need to do the form and send it back - but provisionally I may have a place :) As I'm last on the list - I'll hang around anyway - just in case but I am over the moon :) Good luck to everyone, I know the deadine is looming for transfers so fingers crossed there will be some last minutes mind changers!! :)
Oct 2010
10:43pm, 20 Oct 2010
1,640 posts
  •  
Tracey G
PS - that is brilliant news.

About This Thread

Maintained by John66
18. I am unable to run in the race. Can I transfer my number to someone else?
A18. Yes we will be accommodating requests of this nature up until midnight on Sunday 31st October 2010. To do this you need to email info@brightonmarathon.co.uk with your name and registration number. The email should also contain details of the runner you are transferring your number to including: Full name, email address, Full postal address, telephone numbers (day and evening), date of Birth, Gender, Emergency contact name and telephone number, age on race day, expected finish time, T-shirt size and any medical conditions.