Breathe Righ nasal strips
11:32am, 8 Jun 2013
idioDoes anybody use these for running? I have narrow nasal passage especially on the left side partly due to several operations and 3 breakages of the nose.
Just wondering if they work or help.
11:34am, 8 Jun 2013
FreshStartPaula Radcliffe seemed to think they helped
About This ThreadMaintained by Dave.O
Does anybody use these for running? I have narrow nasal passage especially on the left side partly d...
- The Confusing World of Running Terms.
- Anyone in Fairbanks, Alaska? Total desperate longshot...
- Nose breathing
- Glasgow Women's 10k Axed After 26 years
- Childrens health question for medics
- Post run runny nose & sneezing
- Whos snotty? Sign in here...
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis