Box/sharepoint

1 watcher
Mar 2016
3:57pm, 1 Mar 2016
650 posts
  •  
PinchyII
Hi - I want everyone in my little cycle crew to be able to access a shared site where all of our uploaded bike routes will be kept. i thought box would be ideal as use it at work but didn't realise it cost money. Sharepoint and dropbox are the same?

Can anyone recommend anything that we can use as a single on-line space where all of the bike group can upload and download our gpx/tcx files too that doesn't cost anything?
Mar 2016
4:00pm, 1 Mar 2016
5,214 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
I've used Dropbox for a long time and I don't pay - but I only use the very basic level which I guess may not be enough cloud space for your club's needs?
Mar 2016
4:03pm, 1 Mar 2016
45 posts
  •  
UsedToRunaBit
outlook.com/oneDrive?
Mar 2016
4:39pm, 1 Mar 2016
2,382 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Dropbox has 1GB free I think. I am sure that's probably enough. Box and OneDrive are the same, you just sign up for an account and you get a bit of spare space. Just navigate to the free section of the webite, eg box.com
Mar 2016
4:41pm, 1 Mar 2016
9,215 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Google Drive too.
Mar 2016
5:01pm, 1 Mar 2016
2,412 posts
  •  
JustDistracted (JD)
OneDrive - you probably already have one, it's just a matter of sharing it... with various bits and bobs I have 1TB now (office subscription, Hotmail account..)
Mar 2016
10:12am, 2 Mar 2016
651 posts
  •  
PinchyII
Thanks - looks like onedrive is the solution - I wasn't sure that you can have multiple users connecting to the same account.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PinchyII
Hi - I want everyone in my little cycle crew to be able to access a shared site where all of our upl...