Boston Marathon 2015
10:43am, 24 Jul 2016
run-forest-runAnther one adding Boston as an amazing race experience and a great place to visit. The weather in 2015 for the race was vile, headwind all the way, heavy rain and only around 7 degrees which poss favored us Brits but there were around 800 treated for exposure at the finish, very well prepared !!
Day before the race, t-shirt and shorts plus picnic on Boston common !!
5:43pm, 25 Jul 2016
HappyG(rrr)Ah, sort of "could be anything" - I guess, just go for it! G
6:51pm, 25 Jul 2016
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)Everyone who has the chance should do Boston, well organised marathon with terrific support along the way, Boston is my favourite place in the USA that I have visited so far
About This Thread
- World Marathon Majors - a 6 star quest Dec 2023
- Boston Marathon (USA) as a Slower Runner Apr 2023
- Boston Marathon 2017 Sep 2018
- Boston Marathon 2012 Jun 2018
- Boston Marathon 2017 entry Jan 2018
- Boston MArathon 2016 entry Apr 2016
- Boston Marathon on UK TV? Apr 2016
- Boston Marathon 2013 May 2015
- Boston Marathon 2014 Apr 2014
- 5 majors in one year Apr 2011
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?