We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Book About Running London Marathon - Proceeds to Brathay Trust
11:03am, 2 Mar 2012
flyboydaveyHi to all Fetchies,
I wrote a comedy bio in 2007 about fundraising and training for the Flora London Marathon (as it was known then). It's a good, old fashioned, funny read and may either provide some good tips on fundraising or training or just give you a few giggles.
All proceeds to The Brathay Trust as I am running the Brathay 10 in 10 this year, I have about 150 copies left. Please visit my justgivingpage (listed below) and donate just £10 and leave your contact details (or leave me some details on Fetch) and I will sign it and post it to you.
11:18am, 2 Mar 2012
About This Thread
- New running book, tackles how Running helped with mental health issues, also a lot of marathon related content
- The Official Unofficial Book Group Book Discussion thread
- Book Group
- Elmet - Jan 2022 Book Group discussion thread
- Olive Kitteridge - July 2021 Book Group discussion thread
- Any Fetchie WujWum'ers ?
- Audio books - recommendations please
- Enriching stuff to read, listen to or watch :-)
- Read a book from every year of your life challenge
- A Christmas Carol - Dec 2021 Book Group discussion thread
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map