2:17pm, 21 Feb 2019
UltracatJust noticed I have a bone spur on the inside of my right foot just below the ankle.
I have had stiff ankles forever and probably some form of arthritis is involved.
It’s not at all painful but did feel my shoe rubbing on it this morning.
Any suggestions so it doesn’t get any worse or make it go away.
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- weird toe clenching
- Haglund's Deformity - anyone had/have it?
- Broken ankle - advice please (physio's, runners, those who've had a break)
- Niggling ankle
- Ankle Injury
- Broken foot(2nd metatarsal)
- Numb Toes / Shoe Advice
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.