BNP Leader to appear on Question Time

9 watchers
May 2014
10:02am, 13 May 2014
3,797 posts
  •  
Q Mac
I suppose it all depends on whose figures you utilise, according to the Government it was only .96 % not 3.3 % rise between those two years, with 12.2 million unable to vote as under age. Percentage Points rise over the previous result! If only we were a true democracy, min you, can't think of any around the World, like Communisim, good in theory, never happen in practice as human beings are just that, humans with all the same faults and greed! Given the average 'Independant' (all those other parties) voting figures was less than 27! think you may have a harder time than you think gaining 1,663! - consistently around the country and not just at a single local seat.
May 2014
10:10am, 13 May 2014
700 posts
  •  
Spleen
I just took the figures from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Vital_statistics_1960_-_2012, which are from the Office of National Statistics. 62.02 million people in 2010, 60.05 million in 2005. It seems a reasonable assumption that the proportion of people of voting age has remained constant in that time.
Nov 2014
8:54am, 27 Nov 2014
6,972 posts
  •  
Q Mac
Should we ask Lord Fetch to re-name this, ''UKIP leader to appear on Question Time'' as undoubtedly he will at some point.
Nov 2014
9:04am, 27 Nov 2014
6,973 posts
  •  
Q Mac
....I know, he's been on 16 times already, just thinking the next will probably be the most relevant since his two 'back door' MPs were elected

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Johnny Blaze
news.bbc.co.uk

That's not right! Or is it?