6:52pm, 4 Sep 2019
oprahI thought it was weird, too, because none of the other ones I've tried had that issue and it's a pretty stupid issue to have with workout headphones. My husband had the same problem with a different pair of the same ones, though, so must be a design flaw.
The Letscom ones aren't as comfortable as the others but no watch interference. Hopefully they won't die with sweat.
About This ThreadMaintained by oprah
I previously used an iPod shuffle to run with the standard wired headphones, and this served me bril...
- MP3 or phone; and what headphones?
- Garmin 620 v 230
- The annoying headphones thread.
- Aftershocks head phones
- Heart Rate monitors
- New UKA road running rules - now with added headphone bans!!
- Garmin - bluetooth connectivity issues
- Wireless Headphones/earbuds
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs