BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
6:52pm, 4 Sep 2019
oprahI thought it was weird, too, because none of the other ones I've tried had that issue and it's a pretty stupid issue to have with workout headphones. My husband had the same problem with a different pair of the same ones, though, so must be a design flaw.
The Letscom ones aren't as comfortable as the others but no watch interference. Hopefully they won't die with sweat.
About This Thread
Maintained by oprah
- Fed up with Rubbish Earphones!
- Aftershocks head phones
- Bone conduction headphones
- Wireless Headphones/earbuds
- Bluetooth running headphones
- MP3 or phone; and what headphones?
- Running headphones
- Bone conduction headphones: could they settle the argument about listening to music during races?
- The annoying headphones thread.
- Headphones again