Bluetooth earphones

2 watchers
Jan 2015
9:15pm, 10 Jan 2015
262 posts
  •  
Clatters
Anyone have any recommendations / warnings for a decent set of Bluetooth earphones to use with my iPod ??
May 2015
11:03pm, 19 May 2015
28 posts
  •  
Churchy_7
I bought some on Amazon but they don't stay in the ear very well so make sure you get a good pair that stay in
Jun 2015
9:57pm, 9 Jun 2015
First-time poster!!
  •  
Blademan
I use Power Beats 2 Wireless. uk.beatsbydre.com They are not cheap but sound great, are easy to connect by Bluetooth, stay in place & are sweat/water resistant.
Jun 2015
10:22pm, 9 Jun 2015
3,771 posts
  •  
Kieren
I use the Sony SBH20 -they are about £17 on amazon and is like an ipod shuffle. I clip it on to my vest and use the supplied headphones but you can use any. It's great for running and the gym as I don't have a cable flapping around but because you can use any headphones, suitable for home use too.

amazon.co.uk
Sep 2016
10:31am, 5 Sep 2016
9,397 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Thinking about some of these now. Have gone 3-4 pairs of headphones in the last 3 years and it's always the where the cable connects to the jack that fails.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Clatters
Anyone have any recommendations / warnings for a decent set of Bluetooth earphones to use with my iP...