Blogs by Email

3 watchers
Sep 2013
9:49pm, 24 Sep 2013
1,311 posts
  •  
FurryFeet
Lord Fetch, I would like the option to blog from an alternative email address. Is it possible to add or change to the email addresses KS will be accepted?
Sep 2013
10:43pm, 24 Sep 2013
13,457 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
You can adjust your Fetch account to use a different email address. Does that help?
Sep 2013
3:51pm, 27 Sep 2013
1,316 posts
  •  
FurryFeet
Understand, though my thoughts were I'm most likely to compose a blog on my phone, which means it would be sent from my work email address, but I prefer any notifications etc from Fetch to go to my personal account.
Hence - just wanted the blog machine to accept from either an additional email address or allow me to change the one it would accept from.
Sep 2013
3:53pm, 27 Sep 2013
1,317 posts
  •  
FurryFeet
Further example - I see something nice while out running and grab a picture on the phone.

It would be great to be able to then compose the blog later in email and send without bouncing the photo and drafted log around accounts.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hello,

I'm trying to redevelop the feature on the site where you can submit a blog by email.