Blogs

1 watcher
Dec 2013
9:45pm, 26 Dec 2013
7,478 posts
  •  
SpicedAdvent
Has Lord Fetch finally had enough of our long-winded blogs and introduced a character limit?

I've just blathered for a good two pages in Word, but when I wanted to copy it into my blog, it cut it off after about half. Am I meant to be concise and to the point? :-o
Dec 2013
11:37pm, 26 Dec 2013
5,992 posts
  •  
Chrisull
There is no limit (trust me - I should know :-) ), but certain special characters when you cut and paste force and early curtailment. So avoid those characters - it's usually something like a hidden carriage return kind of thing. Find out where it's cut off and delete the characters around that point, and try again.
Dec 2013
11:42pm, 26 Dec 2013
7,479 posts
  •  
SpicedAdvent
It worked! It worked! Chrisull, you're a genius. Thank you! :-)

(Sorry to all those who'll have to read all my waffling after all. ;-))

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by SpicedApple
Has Lord Fetch finally had enough of our long-winded blogs and introduced a character limit?

I'v...