blister advice

1 watcher
Jun 2012
8:54am, 24 Jun 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
cristoff
I have recently purchased a new pair of saucony hurricane 14's. I have used hurricanes for as long as I remember and they have been brilliant.
However, I keep getting a blister with this new pair. Right foot, next to the pad on the ball of my foot.
I have been using white spirit on it axis that has worked for me in the past . I have kept off it for 2 whole weeks and went out for a steady 3 miles yesterday with the same result. Blister in same place!

Having spent 100 quid what do I do now? Help!
Jun 2012
1:17pm, 24 Jun 2012
624 posts
  •  
crooked-smile
Hmm. Have you Tried changing your socks? Might not work but cheaper than new shoes!
Jun 2012
2:33pm, 25 Jun 2012
291 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I find the Hilly twin skin are brilliant at avoiding blisters - as CS says, cheaper than new shoes.
Jun 2012
2:47pm, 25 Jun 2012
418 posts
  •  
Gogsy!
Try removing the laces, stand in the shoes to smoth them out & then re-lace them. (I had a similar issue with a pair of gel-kayanos recently albeit the blister was on the side of my foot).
Probably a longshot but worth a try.
Jun 2012
2:48pm, 25 Jun 2012
419 posts
  •  
Gogsy!
'Smooth' obviously

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I have recently purchased a new pair of saucony hurricane 14's. I have used hurricanes for as long ...