Blackpool marathon Info
1:57pm, 27 Feb 2013
km10Hi all, don't know if anybody on here can help?
I've entered the blackpool marathon, but recently got injured, not 100% sure i am going to be able to get training in for the
full marathon, so what would be the latest date i could change from full to half if possible, and if i feel that i need to?
2:48pm, 27 Feb 2013
becca7Have you tried asking this on the Fylde Coast Running Facebook page? I hope that the injury does not hold you up too much.
3:37pm, 27 Feb 2013
km10Thanks Becca, just done that, and fingers crossed injury won't hold me back
About This Thread
- Marathons abroad Dec 2023
- Dublin Marathon 2014 Dec 2023
- World Marathon Majors - a 6 star quest Dec 2023
- London Marathon Club places Dec 2023
- 100 Marathon Challenge Dec 2023
- London GFA Nov 2023
- Chicago Marathon Nov 2023
- Maravan cleethorpes 25 and 26 November 2023 Nov 2023
- Glasgow-Edinburgh Double Marathon Nov 2023
- Pfitzinger for NON-Marathoners (Faster Road Racing) Oct 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?