Bizarre running related injuries - share them here
12:36pm, 11 Nov 2018
So, undo laces, and one garment at a time.
4:08pm, 11 Nov 2018
McGoohanAnd don't wrap the elastic round your fingers at any time
About This ThreadMaintained by Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Lazy Daisy blogged her unusual running related injury earlier this week, I recall McGoohan suffered ...
- Random loss of blood supply to a finger joint
- Cycling gloves - advice please
- Question for any doctor types....
- Full medical
- Running with a broken hand
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD) experience anyone???
- Serpie NYD 10k in Hyde Park
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek