Bike Training Tips
10:22pm, 15 Feb 2013
KierenApart from cycle my bike for fun, I have never done any specific training on one. I have a weak ankle that can't tolerate much running so want to add some cycling to improve my fitness and because I can build this into my commute.
I was wondering, since there are lots of Tri people, if there were any tips on bike training, things to keep it interesting, sessions that have the most bang for the buck, risks / rewards etc, cadence, anything else.
High torque stuff like sprints are out for me but I can mash up hills. commute is 7 miles & I ride a road bike
9:13pm, 22 Feb 2015
Hills of Death (HOD)Keep a regular cadence 90 rpm, don't cycle in London
About This ThreadMaintained by Kieren
Apart from cycle my bike for fun, I have never done any specific training on one. I have a weak ank...
- THE OFFICIAL ABINGDON MARATHON TRAINING THREAD
- not improving...
- Resistance/core training with weights
- Good Friend And Training Partner watch. Have you got Good Friend And Training Partner?
- Nice people at the gym
- Fat loser
- Running causing head/neck/jaw etc tension.. Answers?
- Training plan
- Training Log Consultation
- Which marathon training plan do you use?
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets