Bike hire and routes - Mallorca

1 watcher
Jan 2019
10:58am, 14 Jan 2019
441 posts
  •  
megster
First ever forum discussion! How exciting.

So we're heading to Mallorca at Easter - I'm after recommendations for bike hire places (MTB and CX/Gravel) and also some top-tips for routes to ride them on!

Thanks in advance :-)
Jan 2019
7:54pm, 14 Jan 2019
1,013 posts
  •  
oumaumau
Just to get the ball rolling for you, when we were there last year there were a few local (Cala D'or) places with reasonable bikes for hire. But I didn't partake as the family are lazy slugs ;) .

Where will you be based? We went to the north coast for a day, and saw quite a few roadies - it looked awesome for riding.
Jan 2019
1:08pm, 15 Jan 2019
443 posts
  •  
megster
Thank you! We're in the South East of the island, I suspect my lot will develop into lazy slugs too!
Jan 2019
1:14pm, 15 Jan 2019
14,623 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
The North and West are the cycling meccas, although there’s quite a few routes across the island. There’s a business called Tramuntana Cycling that has a website and Facebook presence. Friends of mine recommended them as a good source of information. Cycling is MASSIVE in Mallorca so you should be able to find something close to you.
Jan 2019
1:39pm, 15 Jan 2019
444 posts
  •  
megster
Great, thanks! I'll look them up :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by megster
First ever forum discussion! How exciting.

So we're heading to Mallorca at Easter - I'...