Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Bidet - what were you doing??

3 watchers
Jul 2019
6:33pm, 23 Jul 2019
32932 posts
Night-owl
I feel like I'm in a remake of While you were sleeping. I was the sleeping one

Woke up to the nightmare
Jul 2019
7:21pm, 23 Jul 2019
10529 posts
Ness
I only spotted this thread after writing my blog for today. This is what I wrote...…

"Of course, the only other thing to note on today's blog is the "where were you?" moment, i.e. Where were you when you heard the news that we had a new Prime Minister? I was sitting in the gloom of platform 11, New Street Station. A fitting location for such gloomy news, me thinks!"
Jul 2019
7:46pm, 23 Jul 2019
17804 posts
Dvorak
Watching telly and thinking that turning up late to your own elevation was crass even by Johnson's standards.
Jul 2019
8:37pm, 23 Jul 2019
2166 posts
TomahawkMike
I was doing a needle sweep in an disgusting flat, something I spare the younger staff from doing. I stopped listening to the news last week. I despair. An ironic friend texted me that their shares in can openers have rocketed (on the basis that he thinks we will now need to stock up on tinned food due to no deal brexit)
Jul 2019
8:38pm, 23 Jul 2019
2167 posts
TomahawkMike
..so that's how I found out about the new leader
Jul 2019
11:00am, 25 Jul 2019
32131 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Lol. Some crackers on here. I like the idea of sending Johnson to the moon in a British engineered tin can named Titanic.

And my answer was sadly not very memorable.

In work, doing a job that I don't like much but is well paid and not too taxing. Googling how to emigrate to New Zealand or Germany. :-) G
Jul 2019
11:06am, 25 Jul 2019
15364 posts
Angus Clydesdale
That’s what I’m up to :) G, although we're looking at France & Canada.
Jul 2019
12:09pm, 25 Jul 2019
560 posts
Albert O Balsam
I was thinking about the sheer quality of the puppets er, people he's surrounded himself with.

I was brought up reading about the exploits of great Foreign Secretaries - Charles James Fox, Canning, Palmerston, Wellington. We've now got an individual who negotiated an agreement but then resigned because he didn't like the agreement. And has only just cottoned on to the importance of Calais

Also Priti Patel - great politician I'm sure , lousy holiday partner
McVey - Breakfast TV was her apogee I think

Perhaps I'm just not being optimistic enough....that's what'll get us through....

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fellrunning
Today a man who thought it a good plan to stand on a podium and wave a kipper over his head was elec...

Close