Bespoke fields on Training log
10:02am, 8 Aug 2012
FravageIt's entirely possible that I've missed something, but I've just noticed that the projected times for various distances based on the training I've entered into the log have disappeared. Have they gone forever, or does anyone know how I can add them to the bespoke fields, or will have I have to (mis)calculate myself from now on.
10:49am, 8 Aug 2012
Old CrocStill there
go to log. make sure using "list" view
there are a number of tabs along top of data - one is labelled "predications" hit that one.
1:10pm, 8 Aug 2012
FravageYou're a diamnod! Thanks for the help
About This Thread
- How was your run today? Sep 2023
- Run Walk Run Sep 2023
- 100 miles a month in 2023 Sep 2023
- 1000 miles in 2023 Sep 2023
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread Sep 2023
- The Streaky Bacon Thread Sep 2023
- Training plans for today? Sep 2023
- The sub 1:30 half thread Sep 2023
- Sub 3Hr Marathon Sep 2023
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread Sep 2023
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out