Berlin Marathon 2011

14 watchers
Sep 2011
8:20pm, 20 Sep 2011
2,028 posts
  •  
mad4it
Wishing you all the very best off luck on the day,look forward to reading the reports:-)
Sep 2011
9:08pm, 20 Sep 2011
173 posts
  •  
Andy_B
Club session was only an easy 5.3m tonight, a bit shorter than scheduled but tbh, if I hadn't gone to club session I probably wouldn't have run at all. Not in mood tonight after shitty day at work and sore head. Better one tomo night I hope. Not toobothered as the hard work is already done.

Think I might already have wished everyone luck but just in case I haven't and for anyone flying out in the next day or two - GOOD LUCK
Sep 2011
10:30pm, 20 Sep 2011
380 posts
  •  
MissingPhoenix
4 miles for me tonight, hardly worth getting out of the house for!

Andy well done for getting out there hope the run made you feel better!
Good running stoosh, great confidence boosting session, no doubt it's gonna be champers in Berlin :)
Sep 2011
11:01pm, 20 Sep 2011
793 posts
  •  
wrexhamrob
Andy MPhoenix - good to get out for runs, yes 4 miles seems amazingly short doesn't it. Theatre for me & Mrs Wr tonight a bit of culture before the culture of the w/e I'll probably run 3 or so tomorrow night
Sep 2011
6:34pm, 21 Sep 2011
950 posts
  •  
STOOSH
thats it done,last run on home soil pre-Berlin...just an easy 8 in the wind and a little hill fun...

next run appointment sat morning..3m mimble to ease off any tension and also seems to help clear the head ahead of sunday!!:)

Happy running all...i've placed a few bets and i'm confident on a decent credit return;-) it's all in the profit!!
Sep 2011
7:18pm, 21 Sep 2011
381 posts
  •  
MissingPhoenix
Binned my run tonight decided it's too wet and windy, perfect get a cold territory!

Soooo I'm going to the Berlin Expo tomorrow!!! Flying in the morning :)

Stay safe till sunday and when you get there remember, believe in your training, respect the distance, start slow and have a great race!!

See you on the other side :)
Sep 2011
9:48pm, 21 Sep 2011
208 posts
  •  
ChrisMc
Good luck all.

Stoosh, yeah you have bet on me, sorry to say my knee is a bit sore but I think your bet is save :)
Sep 2011
9:53pm, 21 Sep 2011
9,305 posts
  •  
Jock Itch
look out for Fetchie Marders who I believe is going for sub 2.15 :-O Wearing orange Mizuno top with back to front baseball hat.

Fastest Fetchie of all time ! GO MARDERS !
Sep 2011
11:02pm, 21 Sep 2011
794 posts
  •  
wrexhamrob
hey MPhoenix >> love this >>Stay safe till sunday and when you get there remember, believe in your training, respect the distance, start slow and have a great race!!<<< now its all about belief, the trainings done . My last home soil run 4 miles 0.8 gentle 0.2 hard x 4, next run - the breaki run into Olympic stadium :-) anyone on the Liverpool Schenenfeld Flight 1420 Friday ?
Sep 2011
12:12pm, 22 Sep 2011
953 posts
  •  
STOOSH
not long now people...the countdown is well and truely on!!:)

About This Thread

Maintained by Bob!
September 25