Berkhamsted Half

4 watchers
Mar 2012
12:15pm, 5 Mar 2012
18,743 posts
  •  
Frobester
I've done so already, WT, but best if it comes from lots of people rather than the odd one or two. I've had the same issue at Oakley where people in front of me can't hear the marshals shouting at them to get off the road and onto the pavement, although in the race rules I don't remember the sanction of disqualification being listed.
Mar 2012
12:17pm, 5 Mar 2012
16,428 posts
  •  
BigChiefRunningBore
Did anyone see the ill guy at about 2.4 miles? Or what happened to him - looked like he needed A&E.
Mar 2012
12:19pm, 5 Mar 2012
764 posts
  •  
WobblingTime
Aye, an ambulance car was with him when I went through. He wasn't looking too worrying by that point. I was p1ssed off with the car that had stopped to gawk, and so blocking the road for the runners and another car trying to go in the opposite direction.
Mar 2012
8:33pm, 5 Mar 2012
2,893 posts
  •  
southcoastpete
Well I rather enjoyed despite the rain, which I didn't really notice too much until I finished.

Thought it was a lovely run and had a nice friend feel to it. I got chatting to a few runners on the way round.

Talking about cars, I did witness some classic road rage from a driver aimed at the runners ahead of me. Her techincal language was a music to my ears. Clearly not everyone in Berkhampstead is that posh then ;)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Everyone ready for this, then? I fear I may have peaked early by getting in some hills last night. ...