Beginning training for a half marathon
6:30pm, 7 Jun 2012
Mickster n Philsterthere will be lots of great advice come along
just that we dont always think of it all at time of typing
i would say - NEVER try anything new on race day, especially over ther longer distance - it may be it does not agree with you and it may be a DNS or DNF, and all that weeks and months of prep for nothing
i know we all learn as we go along, thing is now a days
us expereinced runners are on hand to stop you all making the mistakes we made
6:32pm, 7 Jun 2012
Mickster n PhilsterTT
you'll never bore me with any of it
just waffle away
7:50pm, 7 Jun 2012
ElanorAutumnTT that sounds like a great plan to me!
If you find anything that particularly helps you please let me know!
7:51pm, 7 Jun 2012
ElanorAutumnAlso thank you everyone for your advice, its all appreciated!
About This Thread
- Half marathon training advice Sep 2018
- Half Marathon 12 week training schdule Jul 2015
- half marathon training plan Nov 2014
- Chester half marathon training session Mar 2014
- Half marathon training between races help! Oct 2013
- Training in between Half Marathon plans Sep 2013
- When to run a Half Marathon as part of Marathon training Jul 2013
- Leg fatigue and half marathon training Mar 2013
- Half Marathon training between event Apr 2012
- Half Marathons raced during marathon training Feb 2012
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?