Beginning training for a half marathon
6:30pm, 7 Jun 2012
Mickster n Philsterthere will be lots of great advice come along
just that we dont always think of it all at time of typing
i would say - NEVER try anything new on race day, especially over ther longer distance - it may be it does not agree with you and it may be a DNS or DNF, and all that weeks and months of prep for nothing
i know we all learn as we go along, thing is now a days
us expereinced runners are on hand to stop you all making the mistakes we made
6:32pm, 7 Jun 2012
Mickster n PhilsterTT
you'll never bore me with any of it
just waffle away
7:50pm, 7 Jun 2012
ElanorAutumnTT that sounds like a great plan to me!
If you find anything that particularly helps you please let me know!
7:51pm, 7 Jun 2012
ElanorAutumnAlso thank you everyone for your advice, its all appreciated!
About This Thread
- Half marathon training advice
- Half Marathon 12 week training schdule
- half marathon training plan
- Chester half marathon training session
- Half marathon training between races help!
- Training in between Half Marathon plans
- When to run a Half Marathon as part of Marathon training
- Leg fatigue and half marathon training
- Half Marathon training between event
- Half Marathons raced during marathon training
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.