Bedfordshire Fetchies

23 watchers
9 Apr
9:48am, 9 Apr 2024
31,662 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Thanks Ed :)
I spent ages searching and didn't find that. I shall go look around otherwise I'll fret.
9 Apr
3:08pm, 9 Apr 2024
31,667 posts
  •  
Rosehip
fetcheveryone.com/blog-share.php?id=482007

I explored, it's all good

Have blogged :)
EdJ
23 Apr
11:49am, 23 Apr 2024
727 posts
  •  
EdJ
Bit of a long shot, but does anybody fancy standing around in a field for a couple of hours on 15th June? It's the annual running of the Greensand Ridge Relay. For the last ten years or so I've marshaled the final changeover point (with a bit of help from family and friends) at Deadman's Cross. I can't do it this year, and South Midlands Orienteering Club, the race organisers, are already very stretched (they are a tiny club and it's quite a logistical challenge). My request to Biggleswade AC has been met by a disappointing wave of apathy. Would anybody fancy taking it on for this year? It means being there from around 3pm to 5pm, handing out numbers, manually recording the changeovers, and watering the solo runners. And chatting to lots of nice friendly people. Two people could manage, three would be easier.
23 Apr
9:57pm, 23 Apr 2024
31,815 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Sorry Ed, I'm away that weekend otherwise would have been able to - it's a nice field to be in all day
23 Apr
10:08pm, 23 Apr 2024
30,434 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I’m also out of county that weekend, sorry.
24 Apr
12:04pm, 24 Apr 2024
1,681 posts
  •  
Silvershadow
Lots of Bedford Harriers taking part. You could try sending an email to Hello@bedfordharriers.co.uk to ask them to put a shout out on the fb group
EdJ
24 Apr
1:37pm, 24 Apr 2024
728 posts
  •  
EdJ
Thanks all. I was thinking about Bedford Harriers as a Plan D, and wondering how best to get in touch. Fortunately a couple of people from Biggleswade AC have just now come forward, so I think we should be okay.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by a.k.a Billy
A place for Bedfordshire fetchies to gossip and support each other. If you live outside Beds your welcome too. Join our group here - http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=129