•  
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!!
daren't ask - when is it?
Nov 2010
7:41am, 1 Nov 2010
1,662 posts
  •  
Tracey G
Kaz - you will be there next year and be better trained for it :-)
Nov 2010
12:59pm, 1 Nov 2010
22 posts
  •  
Tinks10
October 22nd...........I think entries open around february yipeeeeeeee cant wait
Nov 2010
1:09pm, 1 Nov 2010
11,333 posts
  •  
Chromey
I'm there :)
Nov 2010
1:47pm, 1 Nov 2010
1,663 posts
  •  
Tracey G
Chromey - so you are hooked on Beachy then :-)

Cannot wait until on-line entries open for next year.
Nov 2010
8:10pm, 5 Nov 2010
4,385 posts
  •  
McGoohan
OK, I've had an email from the organisers about the mix up with the results. They've given a link to a Google spreadsheet for us to correct (if necessary) with the promise that they are looking to republish the results in a couple of weeks time.

Confused me at first, but I think the secret is: don't bother with col A and B. The names and results they have are in cols E, F, G, H and K and you can give them amended details in Cols I and J if you need to...
Nov 2010
2:39pm, 6 Nov 2010
5,253 posts
  •  
Caterpillar
Yes AntBliss - point taken. I did say that I wasn't going to complain. At the moment I am just interested to know what actually happened. Sorry if it came across as being a bit unsympathetic.

The parkrun thing - people don't overtake in the funnel at Bushy. We have organisers to keep them in line. Even if they do, at three a second crossing the line in the busy bits you might get a wrong position but not usually a very wrong time. The biggest problem is funnel duckers at Bushy. We have a number checker to get it back in sync but a dozen places each side get the wrong result. We are going to use an electrified fence next month. And cattle prods. Should solve that one.
Nov 2010
11:33pm, 7 Nov 2010
726 posts
  •  
AntBliss - the great dollop
isn't that a spoonerism ? "funnel duckers" :-)
Nov 2010
4:48am, 8 Nov 2010
28,364 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
shnort!
yesterday at my parkrun apparently someone refused to take a token

messed up all the results

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by StringSideUp