Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Beachy Head Marathon

20 watchers
9 Sep
7:04pm, 9 Sep 2020
6890 posts
sallykate
I am in no fit state to attempt this even as a walker so it's a good job I hadn't entered!

I do have a hotel reservation for the night before though - I may see if I can volunteer in some way instead; after completing seven of the things it would be nice to give something back.
12 Oct
1:28pm, 12 Oct 2020
19978 posts
Carpathius
I went to enter but is closed :( Does anyone know if places can be transferred? If so I might put a message on the Facebook page.
12 Oct
1:57pm, 12 Oct 2020
9807 posts
PaulaMc
No transfers Carp, I saw a message last week 🙁
12 Oct
3:11pm, 12 Oct 2020
19271 posts
Serendippily
They are keen for sweepers if you fancy a long walk Carp
12 Oct
7:16pm, 12 Oct 2020
19980 posts
Carpathius
How do I find out about that Dipps?
12 Oct
10:10pm, 12 Oct 2020
19272 posts
Serendippily
I’ve fmailed Carp, Nicola says she’s still short of a few people I don’t have your email or is pass it on. I get a hoodie for my trouble which c9 already has her eye on!
23 Oct
10:18pm, 23 Oct 2020
1039 posts
The great dollop
See you tomorrow. you won't recognise me, as I'll be wrapped up like a michelin man on beachy head itself with the camera, with hypothermia probably.
Please smile and say hi to the other photographers on the course, and enjoy it - it's going to be a wonderful day !!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hello, delighted to find this website refereed by members of the RW forums. Great work that man Ian,...