•  
Mr Alf Tupper
Nov 2011
2:10am, 9 Nov 2011
8 posts
  •  
kalscuts
Hi :-) *waves* to PH...

Thanks :-) glad u liked me vids, cant wait for next year didn't train as much as i could have.. Just hope the weather is just as kind,, was beautiful & painful all at the same time ;-)

CL - Good luck with SW it really helps me, to stick with it and get back on track when i get bit stuck.. and naughty;-) I find the slower the better has given me more time to adjust and get into a habit of eating well & actually likeing it.. I do full of the wagon with take aways a bit, but dont last to long and my other voice creeps in.. And the running has definiatly helped.. Sorry can be a bit of a waffler oh and bad speller.. Good luck with it :-)

kaz- sorry didn't get on to reply,, thanks u. i'll grab some more next week :-)
Nov 2011
8:06am, 9 Nov 2011
4,314 posts
  •  
JJ Flash
Loved your video Karen. Left you a comment below it :)
Nov 2011
10:58am, 9 Nov 2011
9 posts
  •  
kalscuts
Thanks JJ :-) hope next yr to get more pictures of the start,, was rather late for the start missed some good photo shots of runners... oh well next yr :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by a.k.a Billy
Just received the 'final race details' email.... Second Beachy for me after a gap of a few years. ...