Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Bathroom Scales

1 watcher
Apr 2012
9:13pm, 3 Apr 2012
3395 posts
Kieren
Anyone got any recommendations for something that won't break the bank & is reliable or consistent?

The scales at my work gym have broken and the cheapo bathroom scales I currently have at home will give an error most of the time and a different weight every time I step on :(
Apr 2012
8:26am, 4 Apr 2012
2981 posts
Tav H
I use some omron scales, seem to be consistent, they only measure in kilos but I have a maths O-Level so it's all good:

amazon.co.uk

They do not remember anything. I have heard that body analyser scales are not worth the expense, especially at the lower end of the market, as they are just not very accurate.
Apr 2012
10:31pm, 4 Apr 2012
80 posts
twelveone
Use your fun budget to get something state of the art ;)
Apr 2012
10:55pm, 4 Apr 2012
3397 posts
Kieren
Ah ah! - 80 posts, found the forums then.

Well the RS gym scales have returned & are working but I think I will order the ones Tav has linked. They are less than £20 so that will do.
Apr 2012
11:26pm, 4 Apr 2012
81 posts
twelveone
I'm tempted to get one of these: dcrainmaker.com

But ~£120 is a lot of moolah for some scales....

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Kieren
Anyone got any recommendations for something that won't break the bank & is reliable or consistent?...