6:55pm, 26 Aug 2019
Lizzie WAny Fetchie medics around Stockport? Anna's being treated for an infected cut on one foot and might need some support!
9:14pm, 24 Oct 2019
Lizzie WHaslemere, 7th – 8th November
Dorking, 8th – 9th November
8:07am, 18 Nov 2019
Lizzie WAnd she's finished, well done Anna!
5:42pm, 18 Nov 2019
westmoorsI had registered to run with her for the Wimborne - Poole leg but never received any email notification. By the time I remembered it was getting close to the time she was scheduled to be here I was too late!
But well done to her.
About This Thread
- Barefoot running
- Back to running after long break and barefoot running.
- Interesting video on barefoot running
- Barefoot Running Race Poll
- Project Joker
- Returning after a (long) break... but with an unwelcome visitor! (Parkinson's!)
- #GlobalRunningDay today
- The benefits of joining a running/triathlon club.
- Walking as injury prevention?
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.