Back pain when running?
9:13pm, 14 Jun 2011
oiiI have an achey lower back from years of horse riding. My sports therapist has advised me to do lots of lunges and squats to keep my glutes strong and regular core work to keep my middle strong. i also do one yoga and one pilates class a week.
About This Thread
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Achilles pain
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.