Back pain when running?
9:13pm, 14 Jun 2011
oiiI have an achey lower back from years of horse riding. My sports therapist has advised me to do lots of lunges and squats to keep my glutes strong and regular core work to keep my middle strong. i also do one yoga and one pilates class a week.
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis?? Dec 2023
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over? Jun 2023
- Achilles pain Dec 2021
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain Jun 2021
- Knee pain - advice please Aug 2020
- Piriformis Syndrome Jan 2020
- Shins Dec 2019
- Pain in the bum Sep 2019
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury Sep 2019
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years) May 2019
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?