BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Back pain when running?
9:13pm, 14 Jun 2011
oiiI have an achey lower back from years of horse riding. My sports therapist has advised me to do lots of lunges and squats to keep my glutes strong and regular core work to keep my middle strong. i also do one yoga and one pilates class a week.
About This Thread
Maintained by PixieLady
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Achilles pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)