•  
fraggle
come on then Gobi - what's the Dr said?
Jun 2014
3:15pm, 18 Jun 2014
54,183 posts
  •  
Gobi
I have a collapsed bit(he explained it with a diagram talking about fractures) which is causing nerve damage(compression). They could operate but as it looks like a very old injury they would rather not until I have really bad pain down my legs basically.

Being referred for physio on my hammys to alleviate the pressure to delay the need for surgery.

If I demanded they would operate now whereas I want all actions to avoid surgery first
Jun 2014
3:38pm, 18 Jun 2014
221 posts
  •  
fraggle
:-( not good :-( have been there and endured the pain so I know how horrible it is. keep us updates

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gymfreak
I know, I haven't been around these parts recently really, but I return with a tale of woe. My firs...