•  
Lauchy
Better today, still there thought. Looking forward to Fridays massage
Apr 2014
9:31am, 9 Apr 2014
2,724 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I've revived this thread after doing a search to see whether any fellow fetchies had a similar problem to me. I've never had a back problem in my life, until 4 days ago. Since Saturday night, I've been waking in the early hours with a really sore back. It's the area above my waist but below my shoulder blades. Lying in bed is agony, as is turning over, and when I first get up I feel really stiff and sore and it hurts to bend or twist. Then about 3-4 hours after I get up and am walking around or sitting at work, it wears off. I've been googling to see if I can find any suggestions to make it go away and almost everything I've read suggests lying flat, which is the thing that makes it ache in the first place.

I suppose my questions are, should I be worried about it, will it go away on it's own, do you think I need to see a GP? Any thoughts?
Apr 2014
9:36am, 9 Apr 2014
8,432 posts
  •  
colettedeann
sounds like u may have tweaked a muscle in your back or a muscle spasm susie - i tweaked muscle sitting and stairs and tying my shoe lace - took about a week to come right and was really sore to bend, turn or move in bed - hope it gets better soon
Apr 2014
9:38am, 9 Apr 2014
2,725 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
thanks colette :) did yours ease off during the day too?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lauchy
Right, bit of an odd one.

Had a quick club run last night of just over 7 and half miles. When I f...