BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Athletics Rules & Us
6:13pm, 19 Feb 2013
The TeaboyIf that rule were enforced in cycling, every rider in the peloton would be DQed on a mountain stage on a Grand Tour.
About This Thread
Maintained by Kieren
- For the bored - Amir’s Marathons
- Di Potassium Phosphate - is it race legal or doping?
- First finisher at Cambridge HM is not the winner
- Jailed for using a dropped number...
- Cheating Marathon Man...?
- Accused of cheating on Strava
- Dan Evans - Moron or Muppet? Discuss.......
- London Marathon Chip Timing Question
- Cheating in amateur sports